Monday, December 1, 2008

A well needed update!

So I've been told I need to update the blog! Here we go...First off, I do have to say, I have been lazy about this!!! I've been so busy with the kids, church, and work, I haven't had much time to sit at the computer! Then, of course, when I want to, my computer acts up and shuts down on me several times in one sitting! So that's my lame excuse!
We went to my parents' home in Hurricane (by St. George) for the first few days of our Thanksgiving break and then up to Milford to Josh's parents' home for the last few days of the break. We had a good time and loved being able spend time with family and just relax! We could stay up late if we wanted, sleep in (if the kids were willing!), exercise at 8 am instead of 5:30 am! We visited, played games, watched movies, played basketball, and of course, ate lots of delicious food! I told my mom when we walked into her house on Wednesday evening that we just walked into food heaven! She had this beautiful spread just waiting for all of us to dive in and that was only the beginning! Well, with so much to be thankful for in our lives, we are thankful we are happy and healthy. We are thankful for this beautiful earth and our God who created it and everything for all of us. And of course, we are indeed thankful for our wonderful families and amazing friends!
We didn't take many pictures over the break (nothing new - we always bring the camera, but using it is a different story!) but here are a few of the kids at the park in Milford. Jake and David were playing football with cousin Austin, Josh, and Uncle Jeep. Amber was playing with the girls, mostly on the swings and playground. And Luke, well he was everywhere and I happen to catch a photo of him on the swings!
I'll TRY to be better at this!

David lost another tooth on Friday! Now he's singing..."All I Want For Christmas..."





4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Thanks for updating your blog. :) I have you on a reader so I know when to check it. :)

Jeep and Nisha's Family said...

We had so much fun visiting w/ you guys. Hope to see you soon.

Carter Family said...

Glad to see you are still alive in Utah! I was starting to wonder if you had given up on blogging all together! Hang in there... we enjoy the updates! :)I too, thought about last year, at this time... enjoying the most magical place on earth... let's do it again sometime! :)

Unknown said...

Hey Heidi, your kids are so cute.