Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Grandpa's little Cowboy

"I'm so excited Mom! - I love my new outfit!"


Luke is the lucky recipient of my dad's little cowboy dress-ups! There is a special little connection between Luke and Grandpa Ray. I don't know if it's that they share the same birthday or that they look like twins! Maybe it's personalities or something yet to be seen. Either way, these two are adorable! When my dad was three he wore this cowboy outfit just as Luke is now! It's so special! We just got it in the mail last week and Luke has a new love - his cowboy gear! The outfit includes boots, a vest, chaps, a gun holster and a gun!We just need to get him a hat and he's set!
The little cowboy is all tuckered out after a great day of exciting play and make believe! Luke couldn't quite make it up to his bed and in seconds was asleep on the first step!

8 comments:

Stephanie said...

I love this picture of Luke crashed on the stairs. It's hard work being a cowboy!!

Linda Brazier said...

Heidi,
I loved reading the blog today!!! I'm so glad I remembered that dad had that outfit. It fits well. I hope he'll give it up before he starts high school. The canning was great! Kepp it up.
Love, Mom

Carter Family said...

So cute! Luke is such a cutie! Love that little guy! :)

Becky said...

Can we come over and play?

Jeep and Nisha's Family said...

I just love Luke! What a cutie! Hey, will you guys be coming down anytime soon? We sure miss you and could use the cheering up.

Tara Rickards said...

Heidi! I was so happy to come across your blog! Your family has grown so much! I'm so glad to see you are all doing well!

Dan said...

It looks like you guys are adjusting to Utah well. It seems like I saw you more when you lived in California. We should get together sometime. I love your blog! Email me at jspauld@hotmail.com and I will sent you an email to our blog.

Jill

Braziers said...

Love it! He looks soo much like Dad!