Monday, September 8, 2008

Soccer!

David gives a big grin for all of us at his second soccer game! He has totally loved playing this season! He's so anxious for every practice and game! He's one of the tallest, if not THE tallest player on his team. He goes after that ball like there is no tomorrow! Check out that defense!! David is not going to let his opponent get that ball!
Amber's first official game was on Saturday, the 6th. They are a competative traveling team. This first game was in Park City and we won 5-0! It was so fun to watch. The team's name is Stansbury Elite: Extreme! but of course, we just say Extreme. Their coach is just outstanding. He really coaches -teaches and is patient! Amber just loves it all! This particular picture shows Am taking the ball away from her opponent, something she's really good at!
CHEESE! I had to get a quick facial shot in between plays!
So on with the soccer season we go! It's so much fun to watch the kids play! We are just waiting for Jake's flag football season to start. I guess I should say, the games to start. They've been practicing for several weeks now but have had some issues with uniforms for the whole organization so we've already had to postpone one game and hopefully we can start this coming Saturday! Here we go.....

3 comments:

Keri said...

What a talented family! How fun to have your kids so involved in sports. We are waiting for the flag football thing too, but our practices still won't start for about a month! That work since it is still so hot outside. Glad you can relate to my life! I felt bad about my post. I guess I was complaining, but in my mind I was just marvelling at how different things are turning out to be! I felt bad about the post, but oh well!
Take care!

Jeep and Nisha's Family said...

So fun! Amber looks so tall. We miss you guys, so keep the posts coming!

Stephanie said...

Go Amber! And it doesn't surprise me that any of your kids are in the tall category...or the athletic category! I wish I could see them play. That's really cool that Amber gets to travel already for games!